Invisalign® Teen Elk Grove, CA
Choosing to straighten your teeth is a big decision that affects not only your appearance, but your lifestyle as well. As an adult, you may be looking to improve on your smile for business or social reasons. Or perhaps you’re a teen or the parent of a teen looking for an effective yet modern-day solution. Either way, Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen can provide a simple way to accomplish this without having to put your life on hold. Take a moment to learn more about the entire treatment process and how it can help you.
Invisalign Teen® is the only clear orthodontic aligner therapy designed to address the unique concerns of treating non-adult comprehensive patients. Because aligners are removable, patients can continue to eat their favorite foods and brush and floss normally to help keep teeth and gums healthy.
Invisalign Teen® has all the features of Invisalign® Full, plus:
- Compliance Indicators track the patient’s approximate wear time and help provide reassurance for parents that the teen is being compliant
- Six free individual replacement aligners are included with Invisalign Teen to replace lost or broken aligners (this selling point gives parents one less thing to worry about during treatment)
- Many teens present for treatment with erupting permanent dentition, so Invisalign Teen has been engineered with a feature to help prevent supra eruption of the second molars
- Projected treatment length: 12 to 18 months
- Up to three refinements included
- Mid-course correction: Available (fee may apply)
- Six free individual-arch replacement aligners
- Eruption compensation
- Compliance indicators
- PowerRidgeTM feature