Meet Elk Grove Dentist Dr. Bellamy
The brief biographies and descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our teams training, professional credentials and work experience. If you have any questions please feel free to call our office at (916)-683-3011.
Wallace J. Bellamy, DMD
Dr. Wallace J. Bellamy was born in Queens, New York. As the child of a career Air Force Professional he has lived all over the world including New York, Texas, Europe and California. He graduated from Boston University School of Dentistry in 1989 and has been in private practice since 1993.
Dr. Bellamy feels that dentistry is an important part of a person’s overall health. Not only does it help improve esthetics and smiles but can improve people’s lives. Dr. Bellamy loves his patients. The personal interaction and relationships he has made over the years have been phenomenal. In his spare time Dr. Bellamy enjoys traveling, riding horses, skiing and most important of all spending time with his 3 daughters.
- American Dental Association (1991-present)
- California Dental Association (1991-present)
- Sacramento District Dental Society (1991-present)
- National Dental Association (1991-present)
- Sacramento Chapter-National Dental Association (1991-present)
- Academy of General Dentistry (2013-present)
- American Association of Cosmetic Dentists (2006-present)
- American Academy of Dental Consultants (2012-present)
- President – Sacramento District Dental Society (2016)
- Past President – Sacramento Chapter of the National Dental Association (1996-1997)
- Board of Directors – Sacramento District Dental Society (2013)
- Board of Directors, Trustee District VI – National Dental Association (2009-2016)
- Vice Chairman – Leadership Development Committee, CDA (2014-present)
- Member – Ethics Committee, Sacramento District Dental Society (past)
- Member – Continuing Education Committee, Sacramento District Dental Society (2013)
- Seattle Study Club – Sacramento Chapter
- Frontier Study Club
- Sacramento Chapter of the National Dental Association Study Club
- Boston University – Applied Professional Experience (APEX) Program – Preceptor/ Associate Professor (2000-2006)
- Fellow – Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow – American College of Dentists
Nikki joined our team in 2011 and has has actively working in the dental field since 2004.
“I love my job and the opportunities we provide to patients whether helping with their financial needs or dental concerns”.
She enjoys spending time achieving higher education and aspiring to great health.
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
Serena joined our team in 2009 and has been a registered dental assistant (RDA) for over a decade.
“I enjoy my job very much and always look forward to meeting new patients”.
In her spare time she enjoys relaxing with her family and friends.
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Nick joined our team in 2009. He truly loves his profession as a dental hygienist and enjoys learning about his patients and their lives. Helping patients understand and take control of their oral health is very important to him as he strives to provide long-term care to each patient.
In his spare time, he enjoys photography, traveling, skiing, playing piano, and spending time with his wife and baby girl.
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Rania joined our team in 2016. We are currently updating Rania’s biography. Please check back soon for updates.