Meet Elk Grove Dentist Dr. BellamyThe brief biographies and descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our teams training, professional credentials and work experience. If you have any questions please feel free to call our office at (916)-683-3011.
Wallace J. Bellamy, DMD
Dr. Wallace J. Bellamy was born in Queens, New York. As the child of a career Air Force Professional, he has lived all over the world including New York, Texas, Europe and California. He graduated from Boston University School of Dentistry in 1989 and has been in private practice since 1993. Dr. Bellamy feels that dentistry is an important part of a person’s overall health. Not only does it help improve esthetics and smiles but can improve people’s lives. Dr. Bellamy loves his patients. The personal interaction and relationships he has made over the years have been phenomenal.
In serving the community and his profession, Dr. Bellamy has taken leadership roles in many dental associations over the years (detailed in full below). Some of his most important work has been as President of the Sacramento District Dental Society (2016), California Dental Association (CDA) Leadership Development Committee – Vice Chairman (2014-present), and member of the Sacramento District Dental Society Ethics Committee and Sacramento District Dental Society Continuing Education Committee.
In his spare time Dr. Bellamy enjoys traveling, riding horses, skiing and most important of all, spending time with his 3 daughters.
- American Dental Association (1991-present)
- California Dental Association (1991-present)
- Sacramento District Dental Society (1991-present)
- National Dental Association (1991-present)
- Sacramento Chapter-National Dental Association (1991-present)
- Academy of General Dentistry (2013-present)
- American Association of Cosmetic Dentists (2006-present)
- American Academy of Dental Consultants (2012-present)
- President – Sacramento District Dental Society (2016)
- Past President – Sacramento Chapter of the National Dental Association (1996-1997)
- Board of Directors – Sacramento District Dental Society (2013)
- Board of Directors, Trustee District VI – National Dental Association (2009-2016)
- Vice Chairman – Leadership Development Committee, CDA (2014-present)
- Member – Ethics Committee, Sacramento District Dental Society (past)
- Member – Continuing Education Committee, Sacramento District Dental Society (2013)
- Seattle Study Club – Sacramento Chapter
- Frontier Study Club
- Sacramento Chapter of the National Dental Association Study Club
- Boston University – Applied Professional Experience (APEX) Program – Preceptor/ Associate Professor (2000-2006)
- Fellow – Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow – American College of Dentists
Nikki joined our team in 2011 and has been actively working in the dental field since 2004.
“I love my job and the opportunities we provide to patients whether helping with their financial needs or dental concerns”.
Nikki enjoys spending time achieving higher education and aspiring to great health.
Vanessa officially joined our team in 2018 and has been working in the dental field all of her life.
“In my free time, I enjoy going to music festivals, relaxing and enjoying time with my dogs”.
Vanessa enjoys helping adults and children with anxiety feel comfortable and relaxed.
Deserei joined our team in 2018 and has been actively working in the dental field since 2012.
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my daughter, traveling and going hiking”.
Deserei enjoys finding ways to make patient’s feel comfortable and informed of their dental hygiene needs.
Julie joined our team in 2018 and has been actively working in the dental field for 24 years.
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, going on day trips together and loving life”.
Julie enjoys changing smiles and doing what she loves daily.
Vicky joined our team in 2018 and has been actively working in the dental field since 2001.
“I am happily married with two beautiful children. In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors with my family hanging out at the beach or when alone singing my heart out”.
Vicky enjoys finding ways to help you smile and build your confidence by creating an enjoyable and comfortable dental office experience.